These simple journal reflections can help you to gain clarity around what changes you might want to start to make in your life to align with your next vision.
Whenever I am feeling stuck, or unsure of my next steps, I always circle back in on this exercise as it helps me to focus and reconnect with the energy of unlimited possibilities.
In addition, when we design our ideal day in the life, we start to stoke the feelings within us of what we would feel like if that were already our life, which can start to get the manifestation process going.
Day in the Life Journal Prompts
- Where do you wake up?
- What does your home look like?
- What time do you wake up?
- How do you wake up?
- What is the first thing that you do when you open your eyes?
- How do you feel as you wake up?
- What do you do next?
- How to do you spend your mornings?
- How do you spend your afternoons?
- How do you spend your evenings?
- Do you always have the same routine each day, or does it change from day to day?
- Who do you spend time with?
- What parts of yourself feel expressed day to day?
- Which of your gifts do you get to share?
- Where do you live?
- How often do you travel?
- How do you nourish your body?
- How do you move your body?
- What are your habits?
- What do you feel grateful for every day?
…Just answering some of these questions can be a powerful exercise in helping you to design your ideal day in the life and lifestyle.
Remember not to limit yourself!
You can create a life for yourself where every day is different, where you change where you live, or you change the type of work that you do each day.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment