JOURNEY TO THE HEART RETREAT
NOSARA, COSTA RICA
I went on my first transformational retreat in Costa Rica in November, 2015. I had been to Costa Rica once before and while it was a great trip, I didn't have any intention of coming back. However, then I felt this pull - the nudge nudge from the Universe that I was supposed to go on this particular retreat.
So I followed the nudge, packed my bags, and travelled alone to Costa Rica. I remember getting into my shuttle from the airport to the retreat centre, taking deep breaths, and trying to wrap my head around what I was doing there. It was there that I met Catherine Cowan, who is now the magical and inspiring co-leader of this retreat. Catherine and I had an instant bond - it was like we had been sisters our whole lives. This is just one aspect of the beauty of retreats - the life long connections you make.
That retreat truly changed my life.
I can't pinpoint any one aspect of it that inspired the change. Part of it was being away and disconnecting for long enough to hear myself think. Another part was being in magical Nosara, Costa Rica. Part of it was being supported and authentically connecting with the absolutely incredible group of individuals also on the retreat. Part of it was the daily yoga. Part of it was the reflections and breakthroughs I had during the workshops. Part of it was just letting myself let loose while dancing barefoot on the beach.
Ever since that week, Catherine and I have dreamed of bring others to this special place to experience all that we have since experienced there together.
Catherine and I are transformational life and soul coaches, soul sisters, meditation and yoga teachers, and curators of a magical week we’d love you to be a part of. Our intention is to create a space for you to reconnect with yourself, what you really want in life and remember that anything that you want for yourself in your life is possible. This is a place for you to disconnect, reconnect, and enjoy the benefits of daily movement, meditation, and being in beautiful Costa Rica. This is the catalyst for you to change your life.
Nosara is truly a magical place. Every time we go, we have the most amazing, unexpected, and beautiful things happen. It's the type of place where opportunities are effortlessly attracted to you and breakthroughs occur in the most awe-inspiring ways.
we are so excited for you to experience it.
Costa Rica Yoga Spa is the most idyllic venue for our transformational retreat, a nourishing and inspirational week filled with yoga, meditation, personal growth workshops, soul work, intention setting and connection with other like-minded souls.
This incredible week will allow you tune in to yourself so you can get clear on an exciting vision for yourself and your future, and release the things holding you back so you can show up in the world unapologetically as yourself.
You will feel the tug of magic when you arrive - its intangible, but its this feeling of warmth and comfort that permeates your body. It's that feeling of "ohhhh, yes. I am exactly where I'm supposed to be."
It's the magic that will lead you to uncover the exact breakthroughs, transformation and growth that you need during the week.
It's the magic that leads you to look around at the group and see how you were all meant to be there together, at this very moment, in this very week, and a knowing that you were all brought together for a reason.
It's the magic that will lead you to discover a new vision for yourself and what is possible for you in your life.
It's the magic that will bring you back out of your head and back into remembering and feeling excited about the infinite possibilities for you in your life.
Join us and soak up the inspirational and incredible week we’ve created in one of the most magical places on earth!
- 7 nights accommodation at Costa Rica Yoga Spa
- Daily yoga, meditation and group coaching
- 3 delicious, healthy plant-based, organic, locally produced meals per day – most from the Costa Rican Yoga Spa’s own organic garden (one dinner out is not included, see below)
- Group dinners of inspired and connected conversation
- Daily trips to the beach
- Daily workshops to inspire breakthrough, connection and reflection
- Free Wifi
- Daily housekeeping
- A sacred space to fully be yourself and feel nourished from the inside out
- Free time to just “be” and relax, read, nap, explore, surf,…
- Taxes and 10% gratuity to show our love to Costa Rica Yoga Spa staff
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to and from Costa Rica
- Airport shuttle to and from retreat center (we are happy to recommend some reliable companies)
- Optional excursions ( i.e. surfing, ziplining, paddle boarding, horseback riding tours, monkey rescue sanctuary)
- Spa services (unless you are eligible for a complimentary massage for signing up early!)
- Our group dinner out on Wednesday (the kitchen closes at Costa Rica Yoga Spa so we get to go out to our favourite restaurant here – and arguably the most beautiful restaurants in the world – La Luna)