Just an hour outside of Toronto, the Camp Soul Retreat takes place at the beautiful private retreat camp facility, Camp Hollows.
- Two nights accommodation at Camp Hollows;
- All local, healthy meals and snacks to help nourish yourself from the inside out;
- Two yoga flow classes and meditation per day;
- Transformational coaching circles;
- Camp activities for afternoon fun and exploration;
- Three workshops designed to activate personal growth, inspiration, and inner peace and fulfilment;
- Workbook and written materials to gain clarity, focus, and cultivate deeper self-love;
- Nightly intention setting and cleansing ceremonies and celebrations;
- Time to explore, create, and reconnect on Camp Hollows' massive nature campus, including hiking and running trails, lakes, and forest;
- Magique (!!!!).
What we’re doing
While the itinerary is a secret until you arrive to preserve the magic, you can expect that there will be a combination of daily yoga, group circles designed to foster self-reflection and connection, and meditation in the mornings.
In the afternoon, there will be time to simply relax and explore nature, participate in water activities like canoeing or hiking, or take a workshop on personal growth.
In the evenings, we celebrate and reconnect with our wildness through ceremonies designed to help you shake off the past, reconnect with your magic, and set intentions for the future. (These are powerful!)
I create all retreats with sufficient time for movement, reflection, connection and free time to just BE.
What does this cost?
$725.00 + HST - Early Bird extended to August 10! Deposit required - $200.00.
More information on Camp Hollows, the vision behind this epic place, and reconnecting us with our true nature can be found here.